Throckley Primary School Values
Children, parents and staff worked together to come up with the six words that best express our vision for our school.
- Learning: Using creativity and challenge in order to inspire a love of learning, which lays the foundations for later success.
- Caring: Providing a nurturing and supportive environment where lasting friendships flourish.
- Respect: Valuing each other and our environment, embracing our differences and celebrating individuality.
- Teamwork: Working together as a whole school community, creating opportunities and widening horizons.
- Success: Promoting excellence through high expectations; pushing the boundaries of achievement for all.
- Pride: Pride in our community; pride in our achievements, pride in ourselves.
Proud to be Throckley Primary School!