Out of School Childcare
Breakfast Club and After School Club
Throckley Primary’s breakfast and after school club provision is provided by Cuba Club (an external provider to the school) at the Throckley Activity Centre which is the new community building on the recreation ground. This childcare is available for children from 3 years-old.
Parents who have a breakfast club place and/or after school club place will drop off and/or collect their children from the Throckley Activity Centre.
- Breakfast club staff will walk the children to school from the Throckley Activity Centre via a new gate, which will be used exclusively for these children. Cuba staff will then sign the children over to school staff, ready for the start of the day.
- After-school club pupils will be collected by Cuba staff from the school site and walked across to the Throckley Activity Centre where they will stay until they are collected by their parents/carers at the end of the day.
Charges for the childcare
Cuba have agreed the following charges for the childcare for September 2021:
- Breakfast club – 7.30-8.55am (£3 per pupil per session)
- After school club – 3.15-5.45pm (£8 per pupil per session)
- Breakfast club and After school club (£10 per pupil per day)
These charges are comparable with other local before and after school childcare provisions. There is a reduced rate available for pupils who attend full wrap-around care i.e. both breakfast club and after school club.
For more information, please contact Vikki Dixon or Suzie Robson.
Contact Details: text/phone 07591 835547 or email email@example.com