PTFA stands for Parents, Teachers and Friends Association. We are a registered charity and all families of the children at the school are automatically members. The Association is managed by a group of volunteers with the support of the staff representative, Miss Ellie Sewell.
- The PTFA raises money to support the extras that help to make school special for the children.
- We put on social events that help the school to build links with the local and wider community.
- We work with the School Council to support projects that are initiated and led by the children in the school.
- We represent parents and make sure that they have a voice within the school.
The PTFA is always looking for new volunteers and for new ideas. If you would like to become involved, please speak to Miss Sewell or to the School Office.
The money we have raised was spent in the following ways:
- Event Costs
- Sweets/Pop/Hot Dogs
- Attendance Challenge Prizes
- Uniforms for sport teams
- Donations to charities such as the British Heart Foundation in memory of our caretaker, Peter Brown and the Batten Disease Family Association which supports one of the families in our school.