Fun Easter Learning Activities
2nd April 2020
Dear Parents and Children
As we come to the end of the spring term, I hope you and your families are staying safe and well and enjoying your time together.
Just to let you know that your class teachers have prepared an Easter newsletter for you all with fun activities that you might wish to have a go at over the two week Easter break. You can find these activities listed below this message. We hope you enjoy them!
Over the Easter period our school will be fully closed. As part of my role as Outer West Learning Trust Lead, I have been working with our 8 partner primary schools and we have secured a joint Easter hub at Knop Law Primary for the small number of key worker children where parents' leave has been cancelled. Cuba Kids Club will be running this for the OWL trust. As Designated Safeguarding Lead, I will be available for the Easter hub should any concerns arise.'
After Easter, we will be sending out our summer term home learning information. I will update you with this nearer the time.
Finally, I would like to draw your attention to the updated e-safety information that is available in the link below. It is essential that we continue to keep our children safe during a period where their usage of social media has probably increased dramatically. Please read the information carefully. There are links to important safeguarding sites that you may find useful.
Happy Easter everyone! Let's hope we have some spring sunshine in the next couple of weeks to brighten our days!
Mrs Stuart ❤️
- Keeping Safe Online Throughout School Closures.pdf
- Nursery Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Reception Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Year 1 Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Year 2 Easter Newsletter page 1.pdf
- Year 2 Easter Newsletter page 2.pdf
- Year 3 Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Year 3 Easter Egg Hunt.pdf
- Year 4 Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Year 5 Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Year 6 Easter Newsletter.pdf
- Newcastle Dance Challenge.pdf