Information About Breakfast Club
- The club opens at 8.00am daily during term time.
- We have limited spaces in Breakfast Club due to social distancing and bubbles. You need to book a space in the club by speaking to the office.
- The club takes place in the dining hall and main hall.
- Chartwells provides a wide variety of breakfast foods throughout each week (cold cereals, porridge, beans on toast, bacon sandwiches, yoghurt, fruit and juice).
- Mrs McDonald manages the club with support from Mr Meyer, Mrs Longstaff and Miss Williamson.
- A variety of fun activities to suit all ages of children are on offer in order to provide a great start to the day.
The school subsidises the breakfast club in order to ensure that it is affordable for all of our families. The cost is £1.50 per day for each child that uses the club.
Methods of Payment
- Online using the school’s payment system – Miss Paterson in the office can help you to register for this easy to use and secure method of payment.
- In cash using PayPoint – Please ask at the School Office for a PayPoint barcode.
Signing Children Into The Club
- Children who arrive with parents/carers. Please bring your children into the club using the side doors to the dining hall. All children in Nursery to Year 3 need to be signed into the club daily by a responsible adult.
- Older children who walk to school. If your child walks to school on their own, please inform the School Office so that we can arrange for Mrs McDonald to sign them in. This is an important process as it helps us to keep older children safe by ensuring that we know where they are supposed to be.