Summer Carnival in Aid of BDFA
13th July 2018
We have raised over £2,500 for the Batten Disease Family Association. The carnival was an amazing event which couldn’t have happened without the support of the Throckley Community and the Newcastle Building Society Boardroom Challenge. Thank you for supporting the carnival!
- Claire Pitchford and Totally Roar-some for providing the baby T-Rex.
- Katherine & John Kirtley from Riverside Falconry.
- Wendy Clayton for baking the ‘Guess the Weight’ cake.
- Sainsburys for donating hot dogs and buns.
- Animal Antics for providing the petting zoo.
- Gary Dixon for providing the Football Speed Goal Challenge.
- Sunderland Climbing Wall.
- Carole's Candy Floss
- Mr Metcalf for providing the music and singing.
- Premier Bouncy Castles.
- Kirk Sewell for providing the balloons.
- All of the parents and carers who donated cakes or prizes for the raffle and tombola.
- The members of our PTFA: Joanne Nesbitt, Kerry Foster, Wendy Clayton, Donna Miller, Nichola Gibson, Amanda Parkinson and Stephanie Bowman.
If you are interested in joining the PTFA, please ask for information at the school office.