Information About Breakfast Club
- The club is a drop-in service – no need to book ahead.
- The club takes place in the dining hall and main hall.
- Chartwells provides a wide variety of breakfast foods throughout each week (cold cereals, porridge, beans on toast, bacon sandwiches, yoghurt, fruit and juice).
- Mrs McDonald manages the club with support from Mrs Mills and Mrs Longstaff.
- A variety of fun activities to suit all ages of children are on offer in order to provide a great start to the day.
The school subsidises the breakfast club in order to ensure that it is affordable for all of our families. The cost is £1.00 per day for each family that uses the club (even if you have more than one child). Families who qualify for Free School Meals may be able to attend the club for free. If you qualify for Free School Meals, please ask for an application for a free place in the club.
Methods of Payment
- Online using the school’s payment system – Mrs Cookson in the office can help you to register for this easy to use and secure method of payment.
- In cash using PayPoint – Please ask at the School Office for a PayPoint barcode.
Signing Children Into The Club
- Children who arrive with parents/carers. Please bring your children into the club using the side doors to the dining hall. All children will need to be signed into the club daily.
- Older children who walk to school. If your child walks to school on their own, please inform the School Office so that we can arrange for Mrs McDonald to sign them in. This is an important process as it helps us to keep older children safe by ensuring that we know where they are supposed to be.